Dealing With Debt or Credit Problems?
This website is a free resource provided by East End Trial Group. We are a Pennsylvania based law office that helps consumers with debt and credit problems. Call us today to see how we can help you.
We help consumers sued by debt collectors, harmed by collection harassment, or taken advantage of by lenders. We also help with credit report problems, robocalls, identify theft, and consumer lending issues.
Hire Us to Help!
A Consumer Law Office
We help people harmed by predatory lending, collection harassment, credit report errors, and robocalls. We also help people dealing with credit card, mortgage, and student loan problems. Call our office at 1-800-997-5561 or complete our contact form to get a free case review today!
Dealing With Harassing Collectors?
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits debt collection harassment. Debt collectors engage in many types of acts and practices that violate the law.
Some common unlawful collection practices include:
- Calling non-stop or at strange hours.
- Calling family, friends, or employers.
- Sending deceptive letters or failing to make certain disclosures.
- Trying to collect unlawful fees and costs.
- Trying to collect old debts.
- Making unlawful threats.
Sued For Old Debt?
If you’re getting sued by debt collectors, we can help you win the case filed against you. We regularly beat debt buyers in court and we also win lawsuits field by credit card companies.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring us:
- We charge flat fees to defend you.
- Sometimes we can defend cases for free.
- We’ll take care of all the required filings.
- We’ll appear in court so you don’t have to.
- If we win, debt collectors must stop calling you.
- If we win, debt collectors may be required to stop reporting information about you to credit reporting agencies.
Dealing With Credit Report Errors?
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FDCPA) requires accurate credit reporting. We help with credit report problems. Common issues include:
- Inaccurate credit reports.
- Inaccurate background checks.
- Inaccurate tenant screening reports.
- Improper use of your credit report.
Get A Free Case Review
available from 9:00 – 5:00
Address PO Box 40127, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
East End Trial Group is a consumer protection law office based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have extensive experience litigating consumer protection, wage and hour, and discrimination cases in federal court. We also have had great success defending consumers against debt collection actions in state court. Call us today at 412-223-5740 or complete our contact form for a free consultation!